Things that easily amuse our employees

Newest Gadgets!

New in Video Games!

New in the Digital Photography Market!

New in the Netbook, Laptop, Notebook Market!

New in the Mobile Market!

New in the MP3 Market!

What's Happening in Japan!

Friday, June 19, 2009

MiniSuit new blog finally up

Hey everyone, its TheGadgetDude here (yes corny name, you think you can think of one better?). I just wanted to say Hi to the world. I never blogged before so this is kind of cool. I can just type and type and type and just talk about gibberish. Wow are you guys actually reading this?!? blah blah blah blah blah. Okay lets cut to the chase, I'm the new gadget dude in town and will be writing about all the cool gizmo, up and comming tech stuff, I will also be reviewin all the latest gadgets and accessories so stay tune fellow tech nerds!

1 comment:

  1. So where do I find the user directions for the Bluetooth mini keyboard?

    ReplyDelete